Monday 20 June 2011

More new clothes.

I have not been able to stop myself from buying clothes this month, i have just seen so much that i like! One of my favourite items that i have purchased is my Pink Polka Dot Dress above, i feel like an utter Princess in it. When i put it on i feel like my inner child self comes out as it feels quite 'dress up' with the puffy petticoat underneath. As it goes with the 'pink theme' for my Aunties Wedding i will probably wear this dress. Now i just need to find some perfect heels to wear on the day!


Here is also my latest post from lookbook above. The shirt i won on eBay. I don't know why i decided to bid for it apart from the fact that i find it amazing,i just own so many floral shirts. I need to stop myself yet the colours in this one are just amazing. I guess kind of garish,this will defiantly stand out in a crowd.



5 comments:

  1. I so get you Demi, seriously I keep bidding on things on Ebay and then winning them, paypal money just doesn't feel like real money! I dread to think how much I've spent! That pink dress is adorable! I've been looking for a decent pair of summer heels to wear forever now it's so irritating because they have a board up in primark with pictures of the shoes on and not one of those pairs are for sale! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful!

    elsewhere-alive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously Demi that pink dress is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen in my life! and you look stunning in it! .. I'm so jealous right now haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats the prettiest dress, it really suits you :)
    you could potentially try next for shoes, they have some kinda cork platforms which would maybe go with your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These outfit are gorgeous. I love your blog. I am a new follow and I would be very happy if you could take a look at my blog and maybe follow me back if you like it!

    Thanks Adele

    http://petalsandbowsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete