Wednesday 6 July 2011

Pleated Dresses.

There has always been one style of Dress that i have always admired & that is the Pleated Dress. I love have pleat dresses fall & the feeling of being able to swirl around in them. The feeling of femininity that i love. Maybe one other reason why i adore them could be because of the wonderful infamous Marilyn Monroe in that ivory pleated dress from the movie ''The Seven Year Itch'' .

The Dress went up for auction recently & fetched a whopping $ 4, 600, 000! For most of us who don't have a spare million in the bank here are a couple of Dresses from the High St & Online.

Zara.

Vero.

asos.

MissGuided.

Lastly this is my Dress that i purchased this week from H&M for just £29.99. I just fell in love with it,sadly due to not having a good phone camera you can't see the quality of the dress so better photo's to come!
On my wish list is a Vintage Pink Pleated Dress 1950's that cinches in perfectly at the waist. I saw the most perfect one on a lovely Vintage Stall at Norwich Market last week but not my size..gutted!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment